ALPINESTARS COROZAL DRYSTAR® GLOVE
The Corozal is a durable, multi-panel poly-fabric and leather short-cuff glove incorporating Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® performance membrane for excellent wet weather protection. This glove features class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector, the patented finger-bridge and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
• Stretch polyamide fabric upper construction with goatskin leather palm.
• Alpinestars drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
• Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact.
• Synthetic leather molded hard knuckle protectors provides impact and abrasion protection.
• Anthracite reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices.
• Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
• Visor wiper on the thumb.
• Available in Men's International sizes S - 3XL.
ICON glove size is determined by measuring the width of your palm at its widest point - a little below the knuckles.
Shipping to USA and Worldwide