ALPINESTARS POLAR GORE-TEX® GLOVE
Designed to give optimum insulation and protection on long or short-haul winter outings the Polar GORE-TEX® includes dual cuff closure and strategically reinforced areas to protect riders’ hands at all times. This medium length glove features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to help prevent finger separation and material contortion.
Stretch polyamide upper construction with goatskin leather palm.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable membrane.
• 100G/sqm thinsulate thermal insulation on the backhand.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact.
• Fabric moulded hard-knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection.
• Reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
• Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
• Available in Men's International sizes S - 3XL.
ICON glove size is determined by measuring the width of your palm at its widest point - a little below the knuckles.
Shipping to USA and Worldwide