ALPINESTARS SP-1 VENTED SHOE
A lightweight and comfortable boot that is perfectly adapted to warm weather road and street riding the SP-1 Vented is constructed from a superbly lightweight microfiber with strategically positioned perforations and incorporates class-leading protective features, such as dual density ankle protectors and rubber compound toe sliders.
- Constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber with front and rear accordion zones support and comfort.
- Perforated microfiber on rear calf plus toe and lateral calf, plus 3D mesh tongue for enhanced ventilation and comfort.
- Exclusive speed lacing system incorporates KEVLAR® fibers from DUPONT™, plus adjustable Velcro® strap for personalized and secure closure.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole for improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- External TPR toe slider and external ankle guard help protect against abrasion and knocks.
- TPU shift pad for sensitivity on the bike’s controls as well as durability.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter for improved shock protection and durability.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding.
- Internal padding on tongue, collar and all around the ankle provides comfort and precision fit.
- Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- High-Vis reflective insert on the Achilles area for improved visibility.
- Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for convenience, comfort and support.
SELECTION and FITTING
Shipping to USA and Worldwide